Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Sometimes unpredictable things happen. When it occurs, it's gonna be a life changing event. It don't apply to all but only some of it.

Though it's hard to take it but somehow it's a good experience. It is also when one learn to be smarter and not make the same mistakes again.

Regardless of what, I'll always support you~~~

*******************************************
2nd of November~!
That's the day where everything will start...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
9th of November~!
It's where every thing end!!!!!!

Yup yup~~ Finals is just a few days away. Kicking off with Statistic, followed by Economics & Management. Lastly, the finale ends with BUSINESS LAW~!!

I can't wait for it to come to an end. So looking forward to my 'Summer Holiday' which will only end in February~! Muahahaha~~

I shall get back to my books now~! Ciaoz

No comments: