Thursday, January 28, 2010

♥.J.A.N.U.A.R.Y. ♥.一月份.♥

First and foremost... Happy New Year to everyone!! I know it's a little too late to wish you guys but hope you guys don't mind plus it's still January! Hehe...

Anyway, here's what I've been up to these days. Nothing much but it's good enough.

Celebrating New Year @ PD



Celebrating Jun & Yeow's B'day @ Kajang


Genting Trip for the twins' B'day


Celebrating Piggy's Belated B'day with his family @ His Home

Bruschetta for Dinner with Mummy @ My House (Yum! Yum!)



Piggy Cousin's Wedding Dinner @ Kajang (Me & Terri)


Celebrating XB's B'day @ Shabu Shabu, 1 Utama


Spring Cleaning the House...Here are my Bro's toys that he wanna give away.
He took a picture for remembrance.


Meeting up with my beloved Ex-Inti Classmates!
My goodness, this is what I've been craving for a long long time! I've been missing you guys like crazy!!!!!!!!


Pics of Me and Piggy @ Pavilion
Nice Deco for CNY though I'm not fond of it, I prefer X'mas Deco. (^,^)


Shopping with Bro @ Sg. Wang, Time Sq, Pavilion & Mid Valley!
We manage to cover all these places within a day! =) Cheers! Yit bought lotsa stuff while I only got some cuz I've done my shopping earlier. ^^



::Hair Issue II::
I STRAIGHTENED my hair!!!!! Hooray!!! It's more 'well-behaved' now.
=Oopsie! No nice pic yet...=





After a week of cleaning the house, it's time to paint the house! Painting...I would say that it's quite a good work out. It's simple but tedious at the same time but I guess you could learn patience here. =) Perhaps different people would have different kinda understanding but that's what I realize.

Oh Ya! I baked some cookies with mummy. I told her I wanted to bake it myself but she just can't stop helping me.
.Sigh.
Two(2) types of cookies and still mum is helping.
I asked her why can't she let me do it myself.
Guess what she said? I not 放心 [I'm worried]!!
=.=
I was like what? I'm not a child anymore then she blah blah blah...
it was a funny conversation though.
No matter what,
Love You Lots Mummy!
You're the Best Mummy in the Whole Wide World!!!!!


Me trying to prove that I'm actually making it!



Cookies Served!



Yummy! Yum! Yum!

Tomorrow, it's gonna be back to scrapping and painting...no pics on painting yet though.
=Oopsie=


I have my weekend almost all planned out.

Saturday - attending Piggy friend's B'day Party @ Kajang

Sunday - Genting!!! Guess what? I got a free room so might as well claim it before it's too late.







Cheers!

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Have a nice weekend people!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

hahaa..da cookies seem nice..save some for us for cny...XD

Kuen.Y said...

Sure sure! Come visit me la...=)