Tuesday, June 7, 2011

勇敢

My FIRST paper for this semester's finals will kick off in less than 12 hours. 

::勇敢::Bravery:: by A-Mei

I'm studying but I just can't help it as this song kept on playing in my head.

A close friend of mine sang this song in a Taiwan Competition, Superstar Avenue 7 - that's how I came across this song. As many of you may know that I'm not a big fan of Chinese songs, so it's very rare that I can addicted to these sorta songs.

Jess Lee sang this song with much feelings and emotions. I won't deny that I teared a bit when I watch her on television. I think my eyes will get watery every time I listen to this son. The original version by A-Mei does the same effect also, probably with even more emotions. Meaningful song I would say.
Just love it!!
Jess Lee's Version


A-Mei's Version

------------------------------

It takes a lot of courage to make the first move.
Once the you take the first step, 
the following steps will not be as hard.
Shall I take the path not taken?
Or should I just stay on this path?
There are just too much risk. 
I'm risk adverse.
Confused.

No comments: