Sunday, July 24, 2011

People that make a difference in my life

Hi peeps!

I haven't been very consistent with my blog post, sorry about that. But I guess there's not much readers anyway, so I think I'll just update whenever I can.

Few weeks ago, I have been in this very down mood. Partly because I didn't do too well in my finals, got the results and it was not something that I am proud of. In my defense before anyone start criticizing, I did the best I could. Guess it wasn't enough?!? Oh well, no fret! I shall just do better the next time round. My second chance won't come until next year, so it'll be pretty hectic for me next year as it'll be my final semester for this course. Another reason would be --- thinking of how life would be after graduation (though it's about a year from now).

As I finish each semester, I will think of how long would I take to graduate. But miraculously, last semester what I thought was "when did I started this course?". It was July 2009. How long has it been? 2 years. Time flies, don't you think? With a blink of eye, I'm in my final year, waiting for myself to achieve and graduate with a degree! (FINALLY!) All this while, I have been saying that I prefer working than studying, but as I approach the working life(as in PERMANENTLY working), I think I'll prefer studying. You can have all the fun you want in the world and no one cares about you. You can skip classes if you want (not advisable though), and you can be late for classes and enter from the back door. Can you do all those when you're working?!? NOPE. What you'll get as punishment might just be embarrassment or probably pay cut, well it depends I suppose.

I wonder how life would be after we graduate? My dear bunch of friends which made my life in Sunway colorful. All of us will be heading to different directions. This is gonna be exactly how it was when I  left INTI. Everyone is spread across the globe pursuing their career.

Great Combination of Life
Friends are essential in life. They make a difference in your daily life and true friends will stand by you regardless of what the circumstances are.
Hometown Peeps!

Although my friends/classmates are younger than me but they are good people with pretty matured thinking. When I thought I would be mixing around with a bunch of kids (no offence but this is really what I thought when I first joined Sunway), they amazed me! Don't judge a book by its cover! True enough! I heart you girls a lot!!!!
Sunway Buddies!

I saw an article somewhere before, relating to friendship. It says that you don't have to be sad if your friends leave you because they have done their duty in your life. Why are friends here? Because there are around to guide us through difficulty and assist us. Instead of getting pissed at them, we should be grateful to them. Once their duty is done in your life, just like guardian angels, they will leave and head on to another destination or another person to guide them. The article was pretty meaningful. Will try to find it and post it up here.
Inti Peeps! 


In different stages in life, you meet different people. Though there are vague memory of my friends from kiddy garden and primary school, but just want to thank you all for being there for me. As I grew up and met more friends in high school and college days, I enjoyed myself with your company. Without you guys by my side, I doubt I can make it through those days. I seldom keep in touch doesn't mean that I have forgotten about you guys k? It doesn't work that way.

Lovely Girls! (Sorry KY, don't have another pic)
Alright, enough of it already. Till then peeps!