Friday, September 25, 2015

Milestone

* Hello hello!! The world of my beary moments. How have you been? * playing in my mind

Oh wow! I almost even forgot about the existence of this blog.

This is ME - trying to put in some good memories to this blog so that I can read it when I need any flashback moments.

So yeah.

Milestone in Life

I have been working with the same company for 2 years and 10 months now.

Progressed twice and Promoted once. Not too shabby huh? 

Side note to myself: So-not-loving it. I take back my words back then that I said I would love my job and will be so excited about the job. After 2 years down the road, I have found it rather mundane and lack of excitement.

My lovely partner-in-crime is currently working in another country. Missing him a whole lot.

Milestone in Friendship

Both my best friends are hitched. *YAY!*

One of the other best friend - almost got hitched - but didn't happen. I'm sorry to hear about it but it's probably for the better good. Hang in there!

****

I am still overwhelmed by this gushing feeling of reading through the old stuffs I wrote. I don't know how I did it but I can't believe I have those words to describe my exact feelings. Highly doubt I still can do that. Too rigidity and formality in my work that has bound me down with my expressive words. Couldn't find those words anymore.

All in all, I truly wish that I have the courage to do the things I want to do and live the dream that I want. #dreamsdocometrue ! Let me pray that I have that guts to move on to a greener pasture.

That's all for now.

Till then folks!

No comments: