Sunday, September 21, 2008

18++:Clubs and alcohols

It's only been a week but so much has happened. Just can't help it, and I can't do anything. I'm glad that pig and my friends are here for me, if not, i think I would have gone senile long ago. Well, I think things have finally come to halt for now, so, let's hope for the best. What a week! Quiz on monday which I was late for about 5 mins...Sigh, didn't have enough time to do. Oh well! It's alright, only 2% of the whole internal marks. =) Supposed to sit for test last friday but thank goodness that she postponed it to monday, which is tomorrow. I still have one more chapter to go - Antigens and Antibodies. Anyone interested in reading it for me? Or perhaps sitting the test for me? I would be pretty pleased to hear that provided you can pass it for me. *Lame* I'm crapping...so...sorry folks. For two consecutive weeks I've went clubbing with pig.

1) Aloha! 14/9/08
It so happened that Pig's friend wanted to go and didn't know the direction so we kinda tagged along. Plus both of have the mood to club. Poppy was originally the place we wanted to go, but too bad, I'm underage and so are the other girls. In the end, we ended up in Aloha! @ Honolulu. Hmm...personal opinion: It's quite a nice place to chill. Music was okay...they only played RnB towards the middle of the night...so it was okay. The company that day was a bit...err...weird. We don't exactly know those people, only met two of them before...Anyway, it was a nice try.


Pig, Me and Liang Wei


Honolulu@ Aloha!

2) Sanctuary
19/9/08
Yeah, once again...Sanctuary! But this time, it's with Pig's friends. =) Well, all of them are already working and there's a married couple too, from Penang. Guess what? Most of them are ex-Intians plus they are really nice people and I enjoyed myself quite much that nite. By the way, I'm the youngest among them, like a lot younger. =.= We were playing this game and I kinda drank a bit too much, ended up vomiting. I don't think I was drunk cuz I knew what is happening around me and I can walk straight. Just that my stomach felt really gassy. Aiks! Had fun that day though there were no dance floor. Chilling and relaxing with them was pretty cool. =) I slept all the way back and Pig was so boring. I did something stupid too...well, it's P&C so...hehe...


Pig and Me


Sweepy - He's a bit tipsy when this pic was taken


The married couple ~ Winter and hubby


Winter, Me and Cherry (Really sweet Jie Jies)


Pig, Lionel and Sweepy


Pig, Me and Lionel


Me and The guys...Sweepy with cap down.


Okay...enough of clubbing and alcoholic drinks...
------------------------------------------------

Alcohol is an immunizing drink that basically numbs a person if he/she drinks too much. The feel of getting drunk, hmm..I'm not too sure, don't really know if I've ever reach that stage yet. Drinking alcohols is not all about getting drunk, so don't get me wrong. The feel of being tipsy is somehow nice at times, especially when you are going thru some hard times (like what I'm going thru). Felt light and floaty, as though you are experiencing some dimensional change. Somehow, it gets off whatever that's on your mind. Though temporary but it's good enough for a night.
The aftermath of drinking too much may not be that pleasant. For me, I'll vomit and it's totally no fun. The feeling of gas tumbling and twirling inside your stomach, really makes you wanna vomit everything out. I didn't manage to get everything out until the very next day. I even burp a few times the next morning. As in long and gassy burps.. Lol. *Disgusting*

--------------------------------------------------------
To be continued...with a new title

No comments: