Friday, September 12, 2008

Jogoya

JOGOYA!!!!!!! I'm lovin' it!

So yeah, I went to Jogoya with Pig, Wen n Kam Wah (Pig's Twin? They share the same name). Anyway, for those who don't know what is Jogoya and where it's situated. Let's me share with you this.

What is Jogoya?
A restaurant that serves Japanese buffet. (Yum!)

Where is it?
For starters, it's situated in Starhill.
Here's the full address:
T3, Relish floor, Starhill gallery,
181, Jln Bukit Bintang,
55100 Kuala Lumpur,Malaysia.

Contacts?
Just call the hotline - +603-2142 1268

They are having a promotion:
If a guy goes with a gurl, the guy will get 50% discount. Lol!!!! It's only until 18th Sept! Quick!
---------------------------------------------
After Thursday's class, I went to Pig's place and we left for Jogoya around 4.30pm to 5pm. Since we were unable to get reservation for Buffet Dinner so we wanted to try our luck for Walk-in. Wen n KW reached late so decided to go for the Buffer Supper which we were able to make a reservation earlier.

Pig and Me hang out in Pavillion and walked around. I'm loving the Forever 21 there. But too bad...no $$. Anyway, I manage to get a pair of sunnies at Padini Concept Shop. Vincci sunnies. =)
My heels were hurting my feet so much that I need to sit down to rest my feet. Sobs. My feet are bigger now, or should I say - more fleshy. Sigh...I hate putting on weight! After much walking, we decided to go Starbucks near KL Plaza to pass time. Ordered Macchiato - Yum Yum!!! The atmosphere there is pretty nice! You'll get to see all sort of people walking around, interesting life style. Opposite Starbucks, there's this place called 'Lecka Lecka' (hope I didn't spell wrongly). They have wonderful lighting there and it looks like a nice place to chill (the price should be pretty nice also).



Pavilion

Lecka Lecka

Around 9pm we called Wen and headed for Jogoya! Yeah! Waited awhile for our turn to go in. 4 of us went and the cost was about Rm280. Not that expensive though. Thanks for the discount. =) KW managed to get a VIP card, so yeah...we get to eat the special food. =) Too bad I forgot to take a pic of the King Crab we ate.

While waiting we camwhore-d...


Wen & Kam Wah @ Matthew


Me and Pig

I don't know how to describe the environment but it's just...nice and delicious! Let the photos explain themselves. Food is everywhere. Though they said last time was betta, but for a first timer @ ME, I'm more than satisfied. =) There were Haagen-Daaz ice cream you know!!!!! What's more when it's a buffet???? Lol!!! Oh ya! The coconut is...Hmmm...Hmm..! Very cooling! There were wine too!!!!!!!!!!! RED WINE!!!! WHITE WINE!!!! and err...AK-47? I think I heard sthing like that. Not too bad but there was this uncle that got drunk drinking it. =.=


Tempura, Salmon Sushi, Tuna & Salmon Sashimi, Scallops


Lobster Salad, Snails, Prawn Salads, Coconuts


Cod Fish & Snail (up close)


I don't know what is it called the shell thingy, the next one is StingRay. Nice!!!


Guess what's this? It's Guai Ling Gou *cute*; Cake desserts


Haagen Daaz!!!!!!


From L to R: Matt, Kuen, Wen, Matt


Wen & ME at this cute lil' place.

The buffet ended around12am. So, we headed home. Wen n KW went back to Inti, I suppose; while I stayed over at Pig's place. Going home the next day...

I totally indulge myself in the food that nite. Thank you Pig for bringing me there. =)
Hope that Wen n KW also enjoyed themselves. =)

Signing off people...

No comments: