Sunday, September 13, 2009

D.O.T.A.

DOTA:
Defense of the Ancient as defined by Wikipedia.

I used to find the game rather boring and stupid. Hmm..guess I was wrong back then. Though I still find it kinda waste of time but yet I played it for 3 consecutive hours today.

It was quite fun but being the only girl in the whole battle is...hmmm...I don't know if this is an advantage or disadvantage.

It was a 5 on 5 game with Piggy's colleague. Met up in Danau Kota (Setapak) TBun for the game.
Initially I though I'll be bored 'cuz thought that I was not joining them for any game. Since there was not enough people, so I joined. Hmm...most of the time I'll be teamed with Piggy cuz he has to guide me here and there. I would say that I'm quite dependent on him cuz I don't really know what to do. After a few game (each game only lasted about 45min I think), I think I know what I have do.

Heroes that I've tried are Drow Ranger and Vengeful Spirit. I personally prefer Vengeful Spirit compared to Drow. Don't know why?!? The first hero I used lastime was actually Drow and I got to master it. After not playing for some time, I just forgotten everything. So this time I used Vengeful Spirit since Piggy trained me using that one. Hmm...guess I've improved after such a long time.

Finally,
#1 - I don't get killed so often
#2 - I get to use my skills
#3 - not getting LOST so much but I still do
#4 - I can KILL hero!!!!! and I KILLED 3 in a one of the game! My highest record!!
#5 - I don't need to be controlled by Piggy anymore. ^^

The thing with DOTA is that I still get 'lost' while fighting and also unable to 'stun' the right hero. ARGH! There are still much room for improvement so I'll play more I guess...

No comments: