Thursday, September 3, 2009

Celebration.Announcement.Tragedy

I have been procrastinating for the pass few days and not doing anything productive at all.

List of what I've done:
. Sleep
. Watch Drama
. Online (MSN, FB..etc)
. Eat
. Driving lesson n test

Staying at home has always been like that....

But...

This mid-term break has been slightly different.

(1) A Celebration
First of all, it falls during the Merdeka celebration. Though I have not been exactly celebrating Merdeka for the pass few years but I've seen the whole nation celebrating it. I read from the papers, from the TV and from my friends' updates in Facebook. I realize that different people have different way of celebrating it.
As for me, same as any other years before this, I've been celebrating the day with my family. Merdeka day is also my Dad's Birthday~! So yeah, we went for a small family dinner at Kensington in Oakland after that we went back home for the traditional 'CUT-Cake' ceremony. Knowing that Dad loves the 'Pecan Butterscotch' from Secret Recipe, we manage to get it for his B'day cake. He loves it a lot and all of us had a good time chit-chatting while having cake. I really miss those days when all my family members are nearby and back when I'm always in Seremban.
Comparing the days back then and now, I really miss those day. Those are the most treasured time I had with my parents and my brother. Now that all of us has grown up and Dad is out-station most of the time, we don't get to meet up so often. Only during festivals or some odd-weekends that the whole family will come together...
I wonder what will happen in the next 10-2oyears time when both me and Yit is already married?!? Sigh...
Love you Daddy~! Happy Birthday!!!

(2) An Annoucement
I passed my DRIVING TEST!!!!!!!! YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I CAN OFFICIALLY DRIVE NOW~~~ ^^
I know it's not sthing to be proud of because I took ages to get it done. It's not because I failed previously but it's due to other circumstances. Anyway, it's all good now~! ^^
Piggy, you don't have to drive so much now~! ^^

(3) A Tragedy
On this Merdeka Eve, something tragic happen. One of my cousin brother had some drinks with his friends in Era Walk and ended up drunk. He was quite big-size so no one can actually move him back into the house. He wanted to sleep in the car so his siblings just left him there.
The next morning, one of the my uncle went to his house and found him in the car. He was breathing but already in a coma.
According to them, half of his face has already turned black. By the time, he was sent to the hospital, half of his brain is already dead. Brain haemorrhage it seems. It was a devastating news to all of us, and his Dad almost fainted in Johor. Everyone rushed back from all places to see him. Even my aunt and cousins from S'pore came back too.
As my cousin brother's blood pressure fluctuates, thus the doctor is unable to operate on him. The doctor advise that he should be sent to KL General Hospital for operation. On the same day, he was admitted to KLGH.
This is where the most tragic, most devastating news come in, he is pronounce brain dead. There is nothing much to be done at this stage, the doctor ask if the parents are willing to donate his organs. And they agreed, so by yesterday evening, they've already harvested some of his organs for donation. Currently, they are having prayers at my Uncle's house.

I believe, his death will bring about awareness among the family members. Especially my cousins that smokes and drinks a lot. Thanks to alcohol and cigs, it has taken a young man's life. He is on 33-years-old when he passed away. He leave behind his parents, 3 sisters, his wife and three (3) children.
It breaks my uncle and aunty's heart to see their ONE AND ONLY SON leaving them due to such incident. I saw my aunt today, her eyes were almost popping out of the socket, so swallon, so red. It pains me to see them this way. I feel really sad for his wife and children, I wonder what will happen to them now. I guess my uncle will really take care of them on behalf of his ONLY SON. He is also the ELDEST grandson in my Mummy's family.

R.I.P. Ah Wai Kor Kor




Basically, these are the main events that happened throughout these few days. So people, take good care of yourself. Appreciate your life and time with your loved ones. You will never regret it.

Nice day~!

2 comments:

Terri said...

omg.. wat happened?

Kuen.Y said...

Cousin passed away...high bp caused stroke then leads to brain haemorrhage..
Sigh...Tell u in person betta. hehe..