Monday, August 24, 2009

Excitement on...

At this point of time, I am at my UTMOST MOOD today...

This is due to Management and Organisational Behaviour subject.

I was quite happy and satisfied with the assessment marks that I've gotten~! YEah, though it's not the highest in the class, but yet I'm very happy with the achievement on not being in the group of '70% of the class got 4.75/10'

Though not very nervous but more like anxious to know my marks, I went for Tut class as usual. Miss YaYee was kind enough to distribute the assessment after discussion on Questions, if it wasn't for that, I suppose the whole class will have problem concentrating!

Anyway, everything passed by like super slow (for me)...1 hour's class felt like 2 hours!!! Finally, time to get our assessment back. She asked us to jot down the expected marks and show it to her before she give us back the paper.

When it was my turn, I just told her that I was expecting about 4/10 (because she said so many people failed, I don't dare to put much hope). Her reaction was like 'Are you sure?!?'...which makes me even more nervous. >.<"

The moment I took my paper back, I saw 8.25!!!! I was so happy~!!!!
Yup yup!! I got 8.25 out of 10 marks!!!!!

Practically I've been smiling the whole day!!!! I went shopping at Forever 21 (I ♥ Them) to treat myself! ^^ Bought 2 blouse! So yeah...at least my effort paid off~! I shall do better next time~Ganbatte!

5 comments:

lalala said...

wow... i m happy for u ^^ good job~

Kuen.Y said...

^^ Thanks gal~~HEhe...
I'm very happy too~~!!

Piggy said...

That's my piggy! continue to work hard for it! =) we'll be watching UP 3D later, so lets enjoy the excitement:)

Terri said...

WOW CONGRATS!!! :) :)

Kuen.Y said...

Piggy, ^^ I enjoyed the movie lastnite even though we watched it for the 2nd time...Thanks a lot dear...

Terri~ Hehe...Thanks a lot! ^^ All The Best in ur Exam Tomorrow!!