Saturday, August 1, 2009

Right.Wrong.Decisions.Choices.

It's so hard to make a judgement these days of who is right, who is wrong.
Basically, I can't make any judgement these days. Making a decision or choice is already hard enough for me, what's more if it's a judgement of who is right?

I always think of others when making a decision. It's really hard when you need to satisfy both sides if there are 2 different people. In the end, I'll just say 'Anything!'. It's not that I don't want to choose, but it's rather a difficult position for me to choose. I'm not that fussy about stuff, so basically I can just go with the flow, no specificity. If I try to satisfy one side, the other might not be happy or vice versa, isn't it hard? I feel really bad if I have to make a decision that can't satisfy both...
Anyway, I've been trying to make decision without really contemplating about who to satisfy. I'll just suit myself. Sometimes I still wonder if my moves are gonna be too harsh on them. Hmmm...

Then about judgement. It's not exactly judgement, it's more like judging who is right or wrong. I can't decide when all of them are my loved ones. That's pretty hard you know... My love for them have to be balanced I supposed. But somehow, it won't be enough to make everyone happy.

Sigh...that's the bad thing about ME...

I tend to feel bad whenever this kinda things happen. It makes me really frustated. Especially when I'm super tired today, having all this is mind is so-not-good!!!

No matter what, I'll try to get a good night sleep.


~NITEZ~
------------------------------------------------------

1 comment:

lalalabird said...

We are de same type of person~ I can't decide too.. But tat's bcoz i m greedy.. I wan everything so i can't choose between options!! WAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH