Thursday, August 6, 2009

Something to....

Guess what?

These days I've been spending more than half of the day in the library. The thing about this library is that it's very comfy and the environment encourages you to study. The resources here are quite unlimited.

Kinda like the library here...
I like the books here basically, I can find anything I want here. Though the resources needed to do the assignment are not easy to find, but at least there EXIST here...


From where I'm sitting, this is a small section of it.
This is also where I find my books. ^^

Something to ask...

How can I assess environmental uncertainty to Apple and Iphone in Malaysia???

Can anyone help me?

I'm lost at this point. Apart from that, I'm okay I guess.


Something weird...

These days I've been pretty dehydrated. I can feel it. It all started the other when I filled up water in college, the water was like muddy color, then I kinda have this fear so I didn't fill up water in college. At times, I forget to bring water to class. So I ended up buying small bottle of mineral water or drink coffee. >.<" Well, at least today it's slightly better. I brought my own water bottle FILLED with water~~~~

Some progress that I would like to share with you guys...


I have been doing some walking in the college and I found this 'newly renovated' toilet at one of the corner. Hmmm...it's way better than the other toilets around...Yikes!!!!

I manage to found a few new routes too!!! It eases the pain of walking and getting lost around. ^^ Cheers!!! It's like a MAZE in here...

------------------------------------------

Have to get back to my assignment now...
Have a nice day people... ^^

No comments: