Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Assignments are starting to pile up now.

I have 1 assignment due next monday(10/8) and another due on the (17/8)~~~~One for Management and the other for Law. Perhaps it's the consequences of leaving school too long, now I have no idea and pretty clueless on how to start on the assignment. It's just a plan, nothing big, but still it's giving me some pressure. Even though I look like I've got nothing to worry, but in fact I have A LOT to worry.

The thought of doing assignments, sometimes I would rather choose to do lab reports than these kinda essay assignments. Though I know how to 'crap' a lot but then again, there are words limitations and there are requirements to it. Anyway, no matter how much I complaint, I will still have to finish up my assignment.

To make things worst, I have test coming up on the (21/8). The subject is Economic Principles. I kinda have difficulty in this subject. The lecturer is going pretty fast and I think she's assuming that all of us had taken Economics before. Hmmm...I guess the basics on economics do help a lot in this matter. Even my classmate with economics background is having a hard time understanding certain facts on Elasticity. (Test is on Demand & Supply and Elasticity chapters - 21st August 2009)

Just finished my Statistics Excel Sheet thingy. Quite fun though 'cuz of the function available in Microsoft Office 2007. No doubt that this newer version is more complicating but it's quite interesting when you get hold of it.

.
.
.
.
.
.

Getting stressed up d...

There are more assignments to come and due too~~~Sigh

It's only Week 3 by the way, so I still have a long long way to go...

P.S. Still can't find a place to stay~!! ARGH!!!!

Some interesting picture to share with you guys. It's made of Cellotape ONLY!!!!

~Have a Nice Day~

No comments: