Thursday, August 13, 2009

Law Plan is up next on the LIST~~~~Here are my not-so-piled-up books...


Initially, my aim was to finish my law assignment by today, but seems quite impossible after realizing that there are a lot of things that are missing. I guess I still have a long way to go...
It's due on MONDAY~~~~ again...it's on a MONDAY!!! Why do I have to choose Monday's Tut?!?!? Know why? I don't have a choice 'cuz I didn't turn up for the tut signing up. *Smartness*
But fair enough that my timetable is not that sucky compared to some of them that actually set their timetable. ^^

Lastnite me and Piggy watched District 9 for FREE~!! Yup yup!! Thanks Terri for the tickets~!! I guess different people will have different view on that movie cuz it's not really that straightforward. Some might complaint, some might compliment, but for me, it's quite a nice movie. Regardless of the beginning which was a bit 'SESAT', the overall outcome is GOOD~!! ^^
Personally, I feel that the plot and the storyline is quite unpredictable, which makes it nice! You won't know what to expect and what comes next. Furthermore, I didn't read the sypnosis on this movie, all I know was that it's about Alien & Humans...that's all...

Till then...Signing off!

2 comments:

lalalabird said...

jia you in ur studies!!! muz add oil ya!!!

Kuen.Y said...

Thanks a lot Jiok~!!
^^
Thanks a lot for coming too~~~I'm very touched...