Friday, August 21, 2009

Arlow~~~
I would very much like to blog about my B'day Party but I'm really very dreadfully tired today.
For the FIRST time in my life I sat for Economics Test!!!!!
Well, it was an assignment test, so wasn't that bad. We had about a week to prepare for the answer. I was a bit nervous during the test because I kind went 'blank' while doing the paper...sigh. The good thing is that I manage to finish the paper on time. ^^

Hope that I'll do well in that paper though...

It's a Saturday tomorrow but I have classes. Block Teaching from Mr. Matt Nichols from VU Melbourbe, Australia. It's on Business Law subject. This thingy goes on for about 3 days but once the tutorial it's done, then the 3rd day we don't need to attend anymore. So yeah, tomorrow's gonna be a busy day~! After classes, will have to meet up with Ah Gong they all for dinner at Shogun in 1 U. A friend - Jing Kai came back from US I think...so we are having dinner together.

I shall blog about my Birthday when I'm a bit free...I free from exam for now, but have assignments to do~~~~~

Ciaoz...Have a nice day~~

No comments: