Monday, August 10, 2009

My First...

Finally I passed up my very very FIRST ASSIGNMENT @ Essay Plan!!!

on Management & Organizational Behaviour~~~

I'm so glad~!! One down...few more to go...

Me not feeling so well since yesterday, having cough and slight sore throat. According to Piggy, my throat is sore due to ulcer. I can see the ulcer too!!! Haiz... As for the cough, hopefully it'll go away soon...

It rained today in college. The libray is unusally cold!!! Today is not really a productive day though, haven't read much. Not that I don't wanna read, but I don't have the mood and books to read. My body wasn't feeling that well, but I know that is due to the rain and coldness...but now I'm alright~! Just a bit cough here and there...*cough cough*






This is cute little Corey from my Grandma's place.



Cute eh? Guess what he's doing??? Pee Pee-ing!!!!!
Muahahaha
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
He's kinda the replacement for Spanky...sigh...
but he's a lazy bum though, hopefully he wont' be one when he grow up~!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

cheer up dear.. will help and take care of u in everyway i can. drink more water and plz plz no fried food.
huggies~

Kuen.Y said...

Thanks piggy~!! Hehe...I didn't eat fried food today le...^^ Oni ate bread..=( and I drank a lot of water~~~
Muackz! C ya!