Thursday, February 11, 2010

Dis.like.

The weather is terribly HOT these days! Perhaps that's one of the reason why I'm so impatient.

Though I feel that I'm not but I think I am. *crap*

Anyway, just had a thought in my mind that would like to voice out before it's out.

#

How come people you love so much can be so cruel to you at the same time?
What about love? Where has it gone to? This is such a sad fact.
#


What's pondering in my mind?
[No Love, No Sweet Talk, but These CRAP!]

I really dislike people talking to me without eye contact. Especially when I know that they are not concentrating on what I'm talking, instead it's on something else. If that's the case, might as well don't communicate!

I dislike people taking me for granted! You might not know it but you have already DONE it! Damn!

I hate two-face! Seriously! Get a life!

I hate BETRAYAL! Years of friendship will just end up like this!

I hate HYPOCRITES! You guys really messed up my life!

I dislike people blaming me for something I didn't do.

I dislike being ordered around. Guess that's why I can't work in F&B.

I accept criticism but not too much. Only for things that I've done wrong but not for things that are not.!!!!



***************************************

[R.A.N.D.O.M.]

I really wish you could help out sometimes. Some easy task would do, I don't expect much. Boredom. Yeah. But can't help it, that's how life is. I don't find my life boring despite the fact that I stay at home every single day. I'll find things to do at home. I don't go out often unless I'm back in Uni. At the same time, I can save lots oF $$ too!! =)


*****************************************

2 comments:

vivienne~ said...

u ok?

Kuen.Y said...

Yeah, I'm ok. Just bit frustrated but it's okay I suppose. No worries! Can't wait to meet up with you guys!!!