Wednesday, March 24, 2010

The Big 11

It's been a while.

The last post was even before my classes commenced! How pathetic!

Oh well...that's for being unable to access to the internet. I lived in the stone age for like a month plus! Let's give some updates to you guys.

The BIG 11:

1. I shifted to Kelana Jaya. So, I'm currently staying there and travel to-n-fro for classes. The public transport here is pretty convenient, so I don't have much worries on that.

2. The place I'm renting now has a good environment. I'm lovin' it! At least now I have my on space.

3. I My piggy bought me a table! ^^ 

4. It's coming to an end of Week 5 now. I've got assignment due next week already! I have already started to pass up assignments. Even had an assessment on last weekend. Hope I did well though!

5. My brother just started work on Monday at BHPetrol, the place I used to work lastime. He's a contract staff there. Will he continue with his studies? Yesh! Definately! Just waiting for the right intake. =)

6. I realize that I've been quite a shopaholic since I came back. I've been buying a lot of things, some unnecessary ones too! I'm worried! Thank goodness I don't have a credit card!

7. I went for cell group with Vivi the other day for the first time in my life!

8. A very close Uni friend of mine is defering her studies. I'm gonna miss her a lot!

9. Just got to know today that there's a 'little devil' (cuz she's short) in my class! OMG! She's horrible!

10. I signed up for facial spa treatment one of these day in this month. Haven't make any booking yet. But will definately go cuz I paid a deposit!=.=

11. I finally have internet connection! Thanks to Daddy that sent the modem to me all the way here! Of course thru courier service! ♥ you Daddy!

 

No comments: