Tuesday, May 18, 2010

This is only meant for certain people.

Sometimes I just feel that there's no point in staying in contact.
I don't mean to be rude but  regardless of how hard I try to keep in touch, people just don't acknowledge me.
I leave facebook message, I text them, I msn them...but all I get in the end is...SILENCE.
You guys would rather reply others except me. 

Is it cuz I have yet to reach the status that you guys have achieved?
Am I such a bad friend after all? If yes, tell me!!!
Or some of you have just been using me to get what you want?

Or is it just me, being myself?

So sick of it sometimes, seriously. 
I don't mean to hurt anyone in anyway, those that did this to me would feel it. If you're not the one, just ignore it. 
I just need to speak out for once and let people know how I feel.

I've been holding back my feelings all this while. I care for people but in return I get back stabbed. At times, I just feel like an IDIOT!

...I guess I'll have to lead a life as a loner...sooner or later...

P.S. I appreciate those that have stand by me throughout whatever I've been thru. Thank you.

6 comments:

cool_ks said...

try to test me nxt time, i sure reply u^^

Kuen.Y said...

lol. ok...will try one day. Hehe...how are you?

lalalabird said...

hey.. u ok o not??? when wanna hav outing??? hehe... tmr?? sunday??? text me!

Kuen.Y said...

I wish i can go for an outing my dear...but can't for this weekend. rushing for assignments.
presentation tomorrow and another one due on tues! I'm dead! DEAD DEAD!!!

I'll text you again...miss u lots!

Terri said...

hey kee kuen, how are u? I used to have a few close friends who were like tat too, always taking others for granted.. long story short,ended up i cut ties with few of them.. took me some time to do that, and at 1st i felt like a loner, but things will past, and realised that even if it was abit sad, but it's definitely less painful than when i was still friends with them.

..and then life somehow got better. although a little quieter, but well i guess we can afford less friends.. hehe.. and keep the good ones :)

Hope things will turn out alright for you too :) Take care~

Kuen.Y said...

Terri, thanks for the advice. Perhaps I should start doing that too? It's hard though, having to think about those good old days together. Sigh. Sad case.

Let's hope things work out. =)