Tuesday, June 1, 2010

I'm Almost Done....with 1st year...sobs

Another 8 more days, it's gonna be another battle. Wish me luck!

I'm almost done with my first year. Finally! FIRST YEAR will be over!!!!!
I wonder how many first year am I gonna go through! *Choi! Choi! Choi!; Touch Wood*

I would like to confess that:

1. I have not been studying much this semester.
2. I pray that I'll pass all my subs this semester.
3. I hope my coursework marks will be alright.
4. the Information System exam will be a open book test! It was for the previous semesters, but why not us? Sigh! Praying hard for an impossible miracle!

Actually, I find this semester rather educating depsite the fact that I haven't actually been a good girl. I came to know about a lot of things and also knowledge that I thought I wouldn't obtain. There are some people that has finally reveal their true self, which is rather disgusting and annoying. But I'm good with the fact that you wouldn't be in the same class with me anymore. Cheers!
I know I'm mean in this sense, but for my future, I can't risk anything.

No comments: