Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Okay!!!
I'll be sitting for my next paper in like 25 hours from now!!!!

I can't concentrate!!!!!!!

AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

I'm going nuts!!!

I'm thinking of a lot of things!

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Let me list them down perhaps I'll be able to concentrate after this:

1.
 I wanna get a CAR. But no $$$$. 
No $$ No Talk

2
I wanna do my own business. 
Thinking of this particular one but don't know how to start with it. 
Still thinking...

3
I just found out that I have a cousin actually studied in the same school with me and I didn't know. 
She added me on facebook but I just brushed it off thinking that it was just another friend. 
While browsing, I realised that she was my cousin, a not-so-close one, I guess. 
Now she's studying like 1km away from me? 
Wow! Amazing! How did I not know that?!?!? Oh well! What a small world!
Wonder if she knew it all along that we were distant relative? 

4. 
I can't stop thinking of what I wanna do/going to do after finals!!!!!

5.
 I want finals to be DONE already!!!!!!! 


Ahhhh....
feeling better?
Hmm...
Yeah I guess.



Alright, back to study mode now. =) 


Oh! One last thing! I can't get CS off my head? I don't know why????? I wanna play wei~~~~~~

2 comments:

lalala said...

i mis cs.. lol..

Kuen.Y said...

hehe...u mean the person or the game huh? LOL~~~ Hidden meaning. HAha...