Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Why do we always have to live in fear?

Why do we always have to live in fear? 
...living in a den as though we are afraid to let people know what we do.
...living as though we don't have any rights to do anything.
...living like servant to others...

What the heck is this?

I'm turning 22 in a few months time!
I have a life to live!
I don't want anyone to control how I live my life.
My loved ones are the people I treasure the most.
Regardless of what circumstances, I believe that we DON'T NEED TO LIVE IN FEAR!!

I don't care how people look at me.
I'm not rich nor pretty.
I'm not talented nor smart.

So what if I'm not rich? 
Can't I live my life MY WAY?
Can't I have a normal day?
Can't I have luxurious food once in a while?
Can't I go travelling with my friends?
Can't I JUST HAVE MY LIFE BACK?

I'm just a plain girl.
My family is MY FAMILY!
I don't see the point of explaning to people how I'm living my life.

All those idiots need to know is:

IT IS MY LIFE! YOU CAN'T CONTROL IT!

DAMN IT! 

IF YOU DON'T HAVE A LIFE! 

GET ONE! !@#$%^&*(
I seriously dislike people telling me what to do in my life. First of all, you guys took away something precious from me. FINE! So what's next?

2 comments:

michellesnoopy said...

go go go tissue girl~!!!!

Kuen.Y said...

Thanks snoopy~!