Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Waiting


Life is like a busy road filled with cars. 
 Either you rush through the heavy traffic 
or 
you shall just wait for your turn to cross the road.


Stop. Wait. Look.

At times you'll get fed up with such processes especially when waiting is involve.
Have you tried being stuck in a traffic jam that last you for an hour or two, maybe even more? 
That's sickening!
Well, that's how life is. Half the time you'll be stuck in the jam and wait...and wait...and wait.

I do get stuck in the congestion sometimes but half the time,
I'm stuck in my own mind! 
Waiting for a resolution to arise 
or
even waiting for someone to appear right before me.

To be truthful to myself,
I'm tired to waitiing. 
I ask myself,
why am I always the one waiting?

All the while, I've been really patient.
Please don't test my patience level, 
it's definately degrading and that's not a good news.

I hope in the future, 
people will be punctual and not let others wait.

I don't wanna be a hypocrite here, 
I just wanna voice out my feelings cuz 
I just feel that I've been waiting for people since like forever!
People don't appreciate!!! AT ALL!


No comments: