Monday, May 30, 2011

I'm Back!...with BANGS!!!

I have been away long enough now.

So here's my new look! Got my bangs about a month ago. Took this photo while I was on the way to the Cleo's Most Eligible Bachelor 2010 @ Mist Club Bangsar.


Well, I have been meaning to update this blog for a real long time but somehow a rather, Google Chrome just didn't allow me to do so. Well, not to say GC didn't allow, it's more like, GC detected this malware on my site, so even if I update it, it'll have no function since it's deemed to be dangerous. Oh well, I guess it's over now. They have finally sort thing out?!?

I miss blogging so so much! Whenever I wanna burst, I'll just reach out here but during those few months, I have no where to go. I sourced my fear, anger...etc..into my little diary. But I was lazy to write, so I decided to draw my feelings out instead. Probably it just didn't make sense but I feel better after that. In fact, it's a lot better.

I'm no artist or what-so-ever, it's more like I have this thing for cute little emoticons or stuff like that. I love graphic design a lot. Before venturing into this course of mine, I considered about graphic design. But due to unforeseen circumstances, I have no choice but to let go...yet again another dream of mine to pursue something that I like. So...yeah! It's alright I suppose. Probably it's for the better good.

Anyway, so I created another blog which enables me to only upload things that I drew...in class...or it's more like scribbles on my notes. It's nothing much. Have a look! You might find it entertaining at times, or probably irritating. It's all up to you. If you like it, stay with me; if you don't, it's alright. I understand. Thanks thanks!
*Psst... Feel free to make any comments that you like alright? No harm done. I need improvements too! =) I will really appreciate them too!

Check it out at GwenArt



No comments: