Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Decisions.Madness.Unfairness.

Sometimes I find it rather contradicting when it comes to decision making.
I personally have experience a lot of it and I wouldn't say it's the best of everything. I can't make decision wisely for one, and I am not certain and firm with my decision; which makes it worse. Even though I have a decision in mind, but I don't think I'll be able to carry it out due to some reasons; so it's pretty useless. Sigh...


I'm just boiling mad at the moment and I have no idea how to cool down myself. I just feel like I've been cheated all this while and I'm out of solutions to solve my probs. Every single thing in my mind now is about solving probs (except pig, he's not a prob at all =)) and I have enough of them already. One comes after another and it never seems to stop coming. What can I do wor.....? I can't help it and I can't stop them!!!! F***!!!!!!

Perhaps life is unfair.
I see people having the time of their life at my age, whereas I'm practically stuck in between. I have no where to head to and I would say that I don't really have an aim at the moment. I know, it's pathetic, but i just can't help it. My road has been bumpy all this while though it has smoothen out in some parts but it has come to the muddy part now, i have to find a way out so that i won't be stuck here...forever.

I have lots to blog but I don't have the time. So, perhaps next time people...
I'm exhausted, going to sleep now...Nitez.

No comments: