Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Untitled; Saturday, 7 March, 2009 13:15

Dated 7th March 2009. In the office.

Last night, it was a pretty tough night for me.

I would say that I went thru a minor humiliation and it was pretty hurtful. Sometimes I just don’t understand why people like to jump into conclusion before knowing the whole situation. I’m not pinpointing anyone here just being general. I have friends like that as well and I find it rather sad.

I don’t wanna say anything because I respect you. I feel there is no need to argue as you are an elder and if you don’t want to listen, it’s alright. But statements you made were really hurting. My tears were at verge of falling down from my eyes at that very moment. I suppose it’s your nature and it’s in your personality that you speak that way. Seriously, I hold no grudges towards you or any hatred. I tried being very understanding but my mind just can’t stop thinking…

Perhaps I’m being too sensitive, I don’t know. But that’s how I feel. I’m not trying to be rude or anything, I just would like to express how I feel. Maybe it’ll be hurting as well, sorry.

Since stopping studies few months back, I realize a lot of things and I learned a lot as well. Coming to KL to work is an eye-opener. There is so much to learn and many people to meet. You’ll meet people that are being very difficult and tries really hard to bring you down. Though I don’t see the point of it but then people still do that. Maybe it’s for their own satisfaction. I’ve learned to be tougher and not be so soft towards people......

-End of Post-



No comments: