Sunday, March 29, 2009

Migraine with bits of Earth Hour and Quattro

I'm having massive headache now.

Or should I say it's more of MIGRAINE.

Plus...it's the time of the month too...

So it's like " OH GOSH!!!! "

I'm tearing my brains out. I can't really see clearly on the screen but that might be due to my contacts. My head is pounding like crazy!~!!!!!! I can feel my heartbeat through my head.

All of these started about few weeks ago. I stayed at home to rest for that day of course and took an MC. The doc gave me Caffeine containing pills, which helps a very slight bit ONLY. I can't really define the effects of it, but I suppose caffeine kinda relieve the muscle. Is it? I'm not very sure, feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.


********


Earth Hour

28th March 2009 : 8.30pm-9.30pm

We didn't really participate in it though we off the light at home. Actually, me and Pig wanted to go KLCC to see the lights being turned off, but too bad, we were not able to make it.

For afar, at 8.28pm, I saw the light were still on. By 8.30pm sharp, the lights were all OUT! Even KL Tower and most of the main shopping malls I suppose. Menara Public Bank, Menara Maxis and etc. participated too.


KLCC Out~!!

By the time we reach Avenue K, things were all pretty dark around us. Me and Pig had Subway for dinner then we went out to see KLCC's lights being turn on again. It was quite an experience as I can see many people stopped by the road side and enjoy the moment. Lots were taking picture too.

Next....



Quattro @ Avenue K


Lastnite Sue and Wen How stayed over at my place. ^^

We went to Quattro for a drink. Happy Hour deals are pretty good too. We ordered beer - Tiger Draught for Rm39/ Jug which was quite worth it. We ordered 2 jugs in total. The live band was Great! I Love the songs that they played, especially "Wonderful Tonight by Eric Clapton". We didn't went club so it's more like a bar experience.


The LiveBand

The place is cool . ^^ Love it!
Me and Pig went in earlier to get the drinks whereas the other 2 came later.

Wen How & Sue; Me & Pig

The Raining Passage


Sue & Wen How - So sorry monkey, I didn't know it turn out so blur. >.<


Me & Pig

We had a nice time there chatting and enjoying the music. Sue was very exhausted by about 1am, so they decided to stay over at the condo. Well, they were the first ones to stay over and also the first to see my place. LOL. I've never brought anyone to the condo before this (except Biing Wang which help me find the place).

Woke up this morning...more like 11am++ and went back. Brought Sue and WH to Kajang for Lunch at Mommommia. It's a steak house with quite reasonable price. The black pepper dishes there are pretty famous though. Thanks WH for the treat. The two of them are really notty, as usual, the Squirrel is always the notty one in the group. LOL

After lunch, we went separate ways as Sue they all are going back to Sban. Me and Pig stayed in Kajang. First went to Max but then ended up in BattleHub. =.=
(* FYI: Max and BattleHub are both CyberCafes)

I'm in BattleHub now. blogging here and doing basically nothing. Pig is playing Dota with his friends. I would very much like to rest and sleep at home today but it's been quite some time since we came back to Kajang. I would like to join them to play, but I don't knowhow to play. Sometimes, I do feel out of place when it comes to games. Sigh.

............


!!!!! Gosh my Migraine is getting worse!!!!!!!!

No comments: