Wednesday, March 18, 2009

A Hundred Celsius!

Whoops!
I think I manage to settle all the things on the blog for the moment. It's for the time being though.

Well, for me, it wasn't easy to get a blogskin that suit me and my current mood. So, I suppose the current blogskin will just do fine for the time being.

Thanks to BLOGSKINS.COM that gave me so much choices and help me thru all the trouble of creating my own blogskin. Though I would very much like to do so, but time just don't allow me. I have to work in the day and I can't gain access to the internet in the office. At night, I would be too darn tired. AT times, like today, I'm surprising very awake at almost 1 am!!!

Maybe it's due to the 'wake-up' call I got this morning! I forgot to set my alarm last night and i fell asleep. The next thing I know is that I felt light shining into the room and I was like "SHIT!!! It's 7.46am!!!!" [FYI, my work start at 8.30am everyday except Saturday at 8.00am] I rushed like a crazy woman but still in a very blur condition though. Thank goodness I manage to reach office in time. Hmmm...not exactly on time, just 3 minutes late. I guess piggy was also very blur all the from home to office. Aiks! Sorry pig pig! Love you lots! ^^

I manage to get thru the day and piggy came pick me up at 5.15pm. We went to somewhere near Kelana Jaya.
Well, it took us some time to get the place - Ni Zhe Xui - in direct translation to English, it means "Cow Car Water". Haha...i heard that it's going to be the next big thing in town. Pig went there for work so we had dinner there as well.

.
..
... DINNER-TIME
----->
---------->
---------------->
--------------------->

STEAMBOAT!!!!!!
100 Celsius



When everything is empty...

Yeah! You got me right! We ate steamboat at this place call 100°C . It a nice place and unique too....
Everyone will have their individual pot of soup for steamboat. I'm not good in explaining so I'll just show you guys the photos I took.
I would say that it was pretty delicious and mmm...not too expensive. Check it out!

When the soup and dishes arrive...



When hunger strikes the 2 piggies!!!




*The satisfied Piggies!*




Anyway, after dinner we went to have a look at the place. Though not many shops are open but this place is pretty interesting. The shops don't really have any shop attendant there to look after it, instead they use CCTV (I think).

We walked around and I spotted Buzz Lightyear!!!
Yeah! My Hero! HAha...He was my favorite cartoon character during those days.

Anyway, as we walked along the street, we realize that there are other characters too!!!
Mickey, Minnie & Goofy!!! Here are some pics we took. ^^




Minnie Mouse


Goofy!!



Me & Pig

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey, everything is done ady?
congrates.
i hop i can go to eaat..T_T

Anonymous said...

irene ling here..

Kuen.Y said...

Hey, yeah...can say everything done d la...^^

Come eat la. Nextime u come back we go eat together k? ^^