Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Settled?

I miss blogging so does writing diaries and journals.

I'm waiting for the time to come for me to get myself a diary cum journal! Then I'll be scribbling off anytime, anywhere. =)

Anyway, I got my things settled.
Somehow I manage to get dad to make some calls and they were more than willing to settle it for me within HOURS! Darn them! Though the explanation done wasn't as how I expect it to be, but I bet that biatch got what she deserves. There is no need for sarcasm and everything, things will just end up as how it is suppose to be. Sabotaging us all won't really bring you any benefits, maybe some joy for the moment, but in the end, you'll realize that it's just a dream. LOL.

Haha...I'm evil. I feel that satisfaction there for getting back on her after what she have done to all of us. Sarcastic huh? That serves you right!

I'll be basically updating my blog from the office though there's no internet line. So, it's more like I'm typing things down there and come back home to upload it to the blog. This is better in a way that I'll just have to copy and paste rather than blogging while struggling to keep my eyes open. Haha!.

So, I guess that's about it for today. I shall update soon.

And CONGRATES to whoever that it may be. *you know who you are* I'm happy for you. =)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey, u din tell me abt wat lalita say abt me leh..hehe..looking forward ur email...