Thursday, April 2, 2009

Food, food, food and more FOOD!!!!!

It has been Me & Pig's Hobby to eat. Should I call it a Hobby? I'm not very sure, but we do like to eat and discover need food around our area. There's still much to Eat around here, so we'll take our time to eat and enjoy...Yumyum!

I got a complementary breakfast on the 24th March. It wasn't only me but the whole company to receive such complementary breakfast. If my sources are not wrong, it was because one of the staff's son got straight A's so she is giving out to celebrate the success. Aww...Thanks so much. The Nasi Lemak is delicious!!!!


"Nasi Lemak Ayam"

The next is the fried noodles around our place here. It really affordable and delicious!! The more interesting part is that they use charcoal to cook the food too!Yum yum!!! Even more yummy than Nasi Lemak. It's about RM5 per person with a large portion. That day we orders "Wat Dan Hor" and "Hokkien Mee" + Chinese Tea, the total only came up to RM13!! Cheap rite? We were darn full after finishing it as dinner. I think the pics doesn't look that nice, but it's really delicious. Should try it out if you're in Genting Klang. But you should come after 7pm or sharp, because they will only start cooking at 7pm. ^^

"Wat Dan Hor"


"Hokkien Mee"

31st March 2009 :: Cheras Leisure Mall
There are not many 31st in a year, so appreciate it whe it arrives.
1st of all, you get 31% discount for Baskin Robbins. This time, we took Praline & Cream and Old Butter Pecan. Hmmm hmmm!!! Yummy!!!! Though it was only 1 Pint but it's more than enough and it's satisfying enough. Hehe...Rm17.70 for 1 Pint during the discount and plus tax, it was about Rm 18.45.

I HEART BR 31st!!!!!!

♥ Our Love

Before our dessert, we went to Wong Kok Char Chan Teng for dinner. It's all because of a free coupon that Sue gave. The food there was okay, like Kim Gary and etc. but of course it's better in a way. Here is what we ate:


"Ice Honey Passion Fruit (Free)"


"Ginger Fish Wat Dan Hor"


"Double xxx "( Yam + Chocolate)


"French Toast! "It's damn Yummy!!

The Nite was filled with food, food and more food...plus yummy dessert. Totally satisfying! and of course, fattening. But it's alright, being able to enjoy food is a blessing. (Self comforting >.<)


-----------------'

------------------------''

--------------------------------'''



April Fool 2009!!!! Pan Bakery @ SS15

Sze Jein with her Chicken Chop


Laura with her Chicken Chop too!


That's mine. Spaghetti Chicken Royale


Where's Pig? Hmmm...due to some reason, his photo of that dinner will not be disclose here.

How we end up in Subang is because Pig need to get some work done in Platinum Live and Bar. Since it's been ages we last met up with Laura, so I msg her and asked if she's free for dinner. Lucky me! She was free. Pig had some work delayed so we only had dinner about 9.30pm. Laura was dead hungry by then. I kept receiving sms "Jie.........", "Jie.........". I'm so sorry my dear, I didn't mean to delay. Then out of the sudden, she ask if Jein can come along? OF COURSE! It's been even longer since I met up with Jein. We had dinner and chit-chat a bit. Then we headed back.


2nd April....

It was one of those days where you have the urge of eating sald for lunch. So I decided that I should have salad for lunch today. I heard from my colleague, Wayne that the salad in Cold Storage is quite nice. So, 1.15pm comes then off we go to pack our lunch.
For Rm2.99, take as much as u can in a container...


"Salad Pasta"
It was okay, there's still room for improvement though. Hehe...

I also bought fruit salad and I conveniently forgot to take a pic of it. But it was delicious! Yum!

At nite, Me and Pig wasn't that hungry so we went for light dinner.

Look at the size of that Mee! and guess the price? Rm4.30.
"Zha Mee Suah"



♥♥

♥♥♥

~ That's about it for now. Will be updating soon! ~

No comments: