Friday, April 3, 2009

Life is Not Perfect but...

I feel that my urge to blog will be easily turn off by anything.
For a moment, my mind is full of things to blog and tell the world about; the next thing I know, half of it is already drained out of my mind.

Though it very contradicting but that's how it works for me.

Once the feel is gone, it's gone.
No matter how long I sit in front of the computer, I still won't be able to write anything.
Sigh.

I was thinking last night that how my tolerance has changed over the years.
How differently I tolerate different people.
How I actually compromise to the people I love.

I remember those days I can tolerate people very well and I have really high patience.
These days, sorry people, I'm no longer that girl.
If you were to irritate me, SNAP! U'll get it!
I will no longer tolerate those that speak without their brains.
Seriously, they need to get a life!!!

Life is not perfect.
That's it.
Thinking that it's perfect is an illusion to make things more positive.
I would want a perfect life too. Who wouldn't want that?
For me, I would just live life to the max and enjoy it. That's perfect enough for me.

Having my family & friends and most importantly Pig by my side,
I'm the luckiest girl on earth!

I LOVE ALL OF YOU!

I ♥HEART♥ YOU PIG!


Thanks a lot for tolerating with me.
I know sometimes I might be difficult, but I'll do my best k?

*XOXO*

4 comments:

irene ling said...

i m scared tat i may get ur slapping! as i always say sth straightaway.urgh! u wont treat me like tis gua??? ^^

jiok said...

love u too kuen kuen.. anyway, a bit sad tat de relationship of "7 bears" seems like not-so-close d.. i think only de 4 gals r stil close vf each other?? lol..

Kuen.Y said...

Hey Jiok,
I feel that the 7 bears are really drifting apart...sad. Maybe it's meant to be this way...sigh. Just hope that one day we'll meet up!
C ya soon gurl!

Kuen.Y said...

Irene...i'm not so mean de la...
i don't mean u k? Hahaha...it's just in general...blah...