Wednesday, April 15, 2009

All The Best~~!!!

It's pretty late now but just can't sleep without blogging.

There's a lot of things in my mind e.g. studies..work...etc.

At work, there are certain deadlines to meet such as calling the inactive customers and doing some Q&A for the company website. I've been thinking about the Q&A since I got the assignment from my boss. It's nothing much but yet I'm cracking my head over it.

Studies...my contract is kinda finishing by next month, so I suppose I'll be extending it till maybe in July? I'm not very sure yet. It all has to depend on my study plans which I'm not exactly certain about. Though I've made up my decision but then again, all involved financial assistance. These days, nothing goes by without involving money, so it's best that finances are stable before I step into anything again.

---------------------------------------------------

For the first time in my life, I celebrated Easter!

It was a pretty tiring, long yet fun day...I'll blog about it another day. It was almost like what I experienced in KL Sentral 2 years back in A-levels...again...KL Sentral did it again!

------------------------------------------------------

I shall go to Pig now.

Before that, Just want to give the Monkey Sue a little support!



Sue & Mridula

ALL THE BEST Monkey Sue!!!
Don't be so stress ya!
Sleep tight!!!
Love ya gurl!!!
Our Best Wishes are always with you.


Best Wishes to all my friends that are sitting for their finals/exam too!!!

No comments: