Saturday, April 11, 2009

Bygones...

I was browsing through facebook and I saw some pics of me with my A-levels classmates.
It wasn't any ordinary ones but those that are really memorable.

Things that we did were just incredible! You'll never thought that this kinda things may happen.
Ice skating...Staying over at KL Sentral...etc...
"Those were the days..." like Jiok said in her facebook.

Sometimes life just goes by without us realizing what we've missed.

Yeah...I'm suddenly very emo at the moment. Just feel that life is so frustrating...

All of the sudden I thought of you, and I tried searching for you in my friends' list. Unfortunately, I found myself removed from yours. So I guess that's it? No longer friends? Not keeping in touch at all? Well, if you want it that way, that's fine.

Perhaps it is better this way, so whatever it is, you won't be reminded of me. Good for you!

Like you said, never contact you unless you contact me. Am I keeping to my promise?

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

I just don't understand why it has to be this way? Why can't we be friends?

Sigh...

3 comments:

jiok said...

dun b emo.. it's not ur fault ok?? somehow, i feel tat he is kinda angry of me as well.. dun care lar..
"其实,做人大可不必那么执著,尤其在感情方面,如果尝试了,失败了,
不用紧,千万别太过执著,搞到最后双方都不能成为朋友,要试下放下,
如果你真的爱一个人,不一定需要拥有它,只要她开心你也应该感到安慰的"
i quoted tis from kseng's blog n i feel like showing tis to him.. lol.. bad huh me?? =p

cool_ks said...

-____-

copyright eh~~~~

kuen, cheer up gal, as long u are happy now, dun look bk to the past, wakakaka..^^

Kuen.Y said...

Okay Jiok. I'll be alright. ^^ But thanks a lot for ur encouragement.
Haha...not bad la, just showing the fact I suppose. Haha...

Hey KS!! Thanks for ur encouragement too! Hope to see u guys soon!