Friday, April 17, 2009

失望?生气?

Sometimes I find myself rather contradicting. It's like something/someone I care about will in turn hurt me in the end. So, does it mean that I shouldn't care so much to avoid getting hurt anymore? Like people say: when there is Hope, there is Disappointment. That's the life cycle that we live in I suppose...

I feel myself being placed at a very difficult position sometimes. When I care for you, you'll tend to disappointment me or hurt me in the end. If I don't care, I'll feel guilty. I know I should be stronger and not be so soft, I'm still trying to be...

我对你不知是失望还是生气。
要把你叫醒是一件超困难的事,我不知要耗费多少力气才能把你叫醒; 你知道我是多么的辛苦吗?
或许我不该那么执著,让你继续睡就好,那大家会好过点吧!
就有如现在,现在已经是十点多了,你还在睡!叫都叫不醒!叫你还要被你骂,那又有什么意思呢?嘿~~算了吧!是自己拿来的. 你就好好的继续睡吧~~~~


Nitez....

3 comments:

Terri said...

I hope you're alright already.. take care :)

p/s: just whack him next time :D

Kuen.Y said...

I'm alright just a bit emo that day.
Haha...good idea huh?!? Hahaha....

irene ling said...

did he scold u 1st time o everytime?
jz get used to it..accept all of his shortage..
hop u will b alright.