Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Specially Dedicated to Miss Irene Ling

For

Miss IRENE Ling
in Aust.

IT'S ABOUT FOOD AGAIN!!!

MUAHAHAHAHAHA......

~Specially for you~




Huff!

I just got back from Subang's Platinum Live and Bar.
>.<
Pig was working on something at the system so we hung out there. There are pros and cons hanging out there.
Pros: Get free drink a.k.a. Carlsberg Beer
Cons: Piggy do system until crazy...

Before going over there, we had dinner at Asia Cafe. We ate the Ikan Bakar there. Yummy! Though not the most delicious one but then it's quite nice. Price was quite reasonable too. for the RM14 for StingRay (for 2), RM8 for Sotong and RM4 for Two(2) Rice. I don't find the rice expensive because the portion is like triple the normal portion I eat! Even Pig can't finish his. Anyway, I enjoy eating but hate the consequences of it! Haiz...

Sotong Bakar


Ikan Bakar


The Stall...

I have more things to blog about but I can barely open my eyes now. So I'll probably blog tomorrow. Sorry people...

Adios! Gud Nitez


1 comment:

irene ling said...

oni sotong is attractive
hehe...