Friday, April 24, 2009

Satisfaction

This is one of those rare days where things goes smoothly as silk.

Though there were some annoyance in the office namely: Si-Gemuk & Bxtch but overall the day was GREAT!

We had so much fun at the office today, everyone seems to hyper and laughing non-stop!

For Si-Gemuk, she just basically pissed off everyone in the same department every single day. So, I'm kinda used to it, just sometimes wonder how my boss can actually bear with her for what? 29 years? This is total madness~!!! Anyway, she's the least of my annoyance.

But at one point, I got so mad at my colleague from another department because of her sarcasm~! Damn her that bxtch!

I was just politely telling her what the customer want and in the end, she said that "I've already done my part, what else u want me to do? Blah blah blah...If u don't understand, please come and see me. "

Bloody old bxtch, I just asked u to generate a pin code, I doubt u need to be so sarcastic to me right?

Anyway, I replied her "I was just kindly reverting what the customer requested. Anyway, thanks for the info!".
Yeah, it's sarcasm back to her though not as harsh as hers~!

☻**Satisfaction** ☻

I don't know why I'm so happy today. I've been like that since this morning, even everyone in the office seems to be in a good mood. I'm glad today was a Great Day~~~!!!

~ Have a Wonderful Day ahead ~

No comments: