Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Simple Maths then ends with Ridiculous Answers

Today, I was kind enough to message someone regarding my pay. I was already disappointed with the management previously but then again, they let me down.

Perhaps it's my fault but then again, they are seriously indirectly cheating us.
Let me ask u SIMPLE MATHS.
In average, a month is 30 days. Let's say u are given basic of 650 per month, so when u work until the 15th, how much would you get?

650/30 x15 = 325

but how much I got? 300!!!!! 3 freaking hundreds!!! so fine...i'm not gonna be calculative on this.

then again...

regarding the incentives...it's 450 per month provided u r not late for work and everything. So, let's say I've been a goody goody girl, and I would get 450 per month. Since I stop work on the 15th, how much would I get?

450/30 x 15 =225

but how much I got? ....NONE!

F*** them man! Seriously, we all slogged like mad cows for you but then you are not paying us enough!!!! WTH????
According to them, I have to work for a month in order to receive my incentives! Bullshit man! Why didn't u tell us when we sign the contract and all? It wasn't stated CLEARLY in the contract at all! Sigh...I'm truly, utterly disappointed with them.

I'm alright with them delaying our pay knowing very well that they are a new company, but then again...this is just not right. From what I know, they should pay us EVERYTHING by the 7th of each month, or else we are ELIGIBLE to SUE them!

Policies or not, they should have told me beforehand. Sigh, perhaps this is the way working life work-more of using people to the max and not giving them what they deserve.

I'm glad that I left the place...

5 comments:

That's One Law said...

Hai! Desmond here! Got to your blog from Arif's blog!

So actually you got another job and not the so called your excuse 'further education' la? LOL!

What job you got? I can enter ah? haha... I also wanna run already la...

Kuen.Y said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kuen.Y said...

Shhh...don't tell anyone ya. Aiya...no choice la, have to say like tat rite?

I'm working with BHPetrol at Menara Maxis. Pay is quite good and the environment also not bad. I'm working as customer service assitant, so basically I just ans calls and everything. Office job, pretty easy. Interested?

That's One Law said...

I have ever looking for that but didn't got the job.

How you got to that job? How about the salary?

Anonymous said...

u can go to tele-temps to register urself. They are pretty efficient. And the pay is much higher...like 1.4-1.5k but it varies...