Thursday, November 12, 2009

Happy

I'm happy for myself!!

Seriously, I'm delightful-ly happy for myself!

Everything is settled for now, at least before the 30th of Nov.

The lecturers have finally uploaded all the internal marks and I would say, I'm DARN HAPPY with it!

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Internal Results are as below:-

Business Law : 33/40 ;

Management : 44/50;

Business Statistic : 39.67/40

(which I'll aim for a D or HD)

and

Economic Principles : 24.5/40

This is the ONLY ONE which is not that satisfying but it's not all bad because knowing very well that it's very new to me. I've tried my best studying for it but eventually...it didn't turn out that good for me. My 1st test was alright, got like 14.5/20 but the 2nd test which was full MCQ is total shit! I messed it up~! Well, nothing much can be done now. Instead, I studied hard for my finals, so I hope everything will turn out alright. I won't be aiming high for this subject but at least a Credit would be very good~! ^^


.
.
.
.
.
.

I'll enjoy myself to the fullest until 30th~! If everything goes well, then I'll totally drown myself to this 3 months break!! Whee...

No comments: