Monday, November 30, 2009

The R word

R stands for a lot of things but what I meant here is the Results.

So the word is out and everyone is checking their results I suppose. I got to know it from my friends too, I didn't know it at first. The news came when I was about to go out with my parents for Yumcha session. My GOD! That YumCha was like the longest ever~~~~

After reaching home, I came straight to the room and start login to the VU website.

Everything seems so slow...even the page loading was like taking forever.

Once it was loaded~ I felt a punch thru my heart!

I got D!!!!!

At first I thought it was like a D, "D".

You know, "D" in our public exam is like 'FAIL' or in college was like 'RESIT'.

...but in fact, it was a DISTINCTION!

Anyway, I'm very contented and very happy about my achievement. Though I think I can do better but it's good enough for a starter.

::Results::
1 High Distinction (Business Statistics)
1 Distinction (Management)
2 Credits (Business Law & Economic Principles)

So yeah, this is "THE END" of the semester. A very fulfilling and satisfying one.
I can enjoy the rest of my holidays without any worries.


Heap! Heap! HooraY!

8 comments:

~叶小~ said...

Congratez, bear.. Hope u enjoy ur holidays ya.. Hehe.. When u're free.. Call me out.. ^^

kjlonewolf said...

congrates, fren...wish you all the best in later semesters. Gambateh neh...

Kuen.Y said...

~叶小~: Thanks gurl. Will call u out one day. Enjoy ur hols too~~Ur hols from when to when?

Blazing Fire: Thanks my friend~ We go out 1 day k? Sorry that last week was a bit busy.

Anonymous said...

congrats piggy on your results :)

Kuen.Y said...

Thanks piggy~~

lalala said...

congrats!!!!

Terri said...

CONGRATS!!!! If I get distinction i think i will go crazyyyy!!! hehehe. literally! GO CRAZY GAL!!

Kuen.Y said...

Lalala: Thanks gurl!

Terri: Thanks a lot! I was so so so relieved that I pass all of it! U can do it too gurl! All The Best!