Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Jesse McCartney

Jesse McCartney is so addictive!!!

From 'Beautiful Soul' until now 'Body Language'...

I don't know why I still find the youthness in him and the songs he compose.
There is something special in it and there's not much of imitation.
No doubt he's cute and good looking but his songs are more amusing.

I can't remember since when I started loving his songs, then I kinda lost track on the way. But recently, I got it back and I'm back on track now.



He changed from a very boy-ish teenager to a more matured looking man.



I can't believe he's no longer a teenager.
In my mind, I can always remember him as a kid, as 'that-guy-in-SummerLand'...
But now, my impression towards him is like...'Wow! He has grown up so much!!;

I'm Lovin' It!

No comments: