Monday, November 8, 2010

Happy Diwali to my dearest friends!!!! A belated one. 

This year, Deepavali falls on a Friday, so all of us had a long weekend. *Wheeee~~~!!!!!*

For me and piggy, I headed back to Seremban on Thursday night and to my surprise, the highway was not as crowded as I thought it will be. *Good for us!*

But when we reach Seremban, the town was crowded!!! And JAMMED too~!! I guess people are doing their last minute shopping, so we have to take a detour to go back home. 

With the next day being Deepavali, we had prepared ourselves for feasts by our friends. 

First stop was at Sarvin's place for lunch. *No pictures*

For dinner, we went to Yun's place! 
I didn't take many photos but I'll let the photos do the talking...

We were one of the first comers to this splendid place!

AWESOME FOOD!!!!!

Notty but very uberdorable PUP! SPIKE is the name!

A Not-So-Clear Shot of the Fireworks.

Us and the HOST of the night~ Mr. Yunesh!

Little Kiddo here was hype on music & firecrackers!  Cute fella'!





So, that's all for Deepavali celebration on my side. How about yours? How did you celebrate it?

No comments: