Wednesday, November 10, 2010

The Little Culprit of My Pain

*DOM BOM BOOOOOOMMMM*

I was using Google Chrome and it failed on me. I figured that it couldn't be Blogger's prob because I saw my friends updating theirs. So much for being Miss Smarty-Pants, I smartly change my browser to Mozilla. I'm no tech savvy person, but I do have few browsers on my lappy in case one of them decide to fail on me.


It was already like that since last night. I was a bit annoyed cuz me, being smarty-pants forgot to on the laptop charger, so the lappy just shut down. Then before that happen, blogger gave me problem. Sigh. What a night!


Well, my main point of blogging is not because of that. It's due to something else MUCH MORE SERIOUS!

So I went for an interview last Thursday and I didn't have anything to wear except for a shirt. Ended up I went shopping with my friends on Wednesday in KL. Wanted to take the bus there but...let's just say Ferina's luck was with her, instead we took a cab to Pavilion. To cut the story short, I mange to get a pair of pants and also a pair of close-toe heels.

The next day, happily I went for the interview. I even scheduled to have lunch with my friends too. After the interview, my feet were already giving up on me. It's was getting really painful. Then it was lunch, which wasn't that bad cuz we sat half the time. Then it was the Zara Warehouse Sale @ Atria. Me and XiangBin went for it since it was on the way back to my place. I guess, my feet really gave way by the end of the shopping spree. I can't walk anymore. Since Atria was kinda deserted, so I did the unexpected :: I took off my heels and starting walking towards the car ::  It's embarassing but I just can't help it anymore.

The pain sustained throughout the weekend. I had this sort of pain before so I just let it be. With nail polish on, I didn't get to see what's happening to my toe until I washed it off on Sunday.

OMG!!!!! My Biggie Toe had Internal Injury!!!!
LOOK AT IT!!!! Awww~~~~
*Not a very pleasant view, so be prepared*
Mind my skin, just focus on the nail
To be honest, it doesn't look that bad but it's damn painful!!!!!
 
Blue-Black, that's what I call it, but not sure what others would call.



Gosh!!! No wonder it was so painful throughout the weekend.

No comments: