Monday, November 8, 2010

Cruelty to Man's Best Friend

It's a beautiful day today because:

1. I got a 12 hour sleep.
2. I got a call from someone which I hope I'll get (I'll reveal to you once it is supposed to be told)
3. I'm watching HOUSE M.D.

Well, to interrupt my good day, I came across this article about dog shooting.

Just wanna express my view and don't mean to have any political /religious  with anyone or any country. 

Previously there was this case on dog hanging (more like puppy hanging) but this two idiots, now in Ipoh, the city council decided to shoot dogs, even though they have license.
Very VERY disturbing photo by this two idiots!!!!


Read more here.

What is disturbing is that there are CATS straying around everywhere, you can see it anywhere, but there are no cat-shooting. Why is that so? Don't you think cats are more irritating? They will sit beside you, looking at you when you eat and 'beg' for food? I admit I'm not cat lover but that doesn't mean I scrutinized them. I just shoosh them away when they are around. But what do SOME people do when dogs are around? KICK them, SCARE the crap out of them...etc.

We have enough of racism in our country, now DOG-cism? This is absurd. Just because Malaysia is an Islamic country, it doesn't mean that people can be so cruel to animals. Yes, animals! But more specifically are dogs. I know dogs and pigs are unholy, but yet, there is no need to go to that extend.

STOP DOG SHOOTING!


STOP CRUELTY TO ANIMALS!!!!!!


DAMN THOSE IDIOTS 
THAT ARE DOING IT!!! 

When I was younger, I thought that Malaysia is a democratic country where you can voice out whatever you want. But to my dismay, it's not exactly how it works. When you voice out something that is not-so-nice towards the government, you'll be lock down under ISA. It happens, so many countless times. Sad eh? Fret not, cuz it will continue to happen until god knows when. 

One of my lecturers from Australia actually told us this while giving us lecture in class on one of the finance subjects. "If you want to know the truth, don't read Strait Times because 3/4 of the paper will cover solely on politics!" Somehow, I agree with him. Personally, I don't read NST because it's plain boring not because of what he said. I prefer The Star. Perhaps it's the culture at home where all of us read The Star instead of NST. We only buy NST on Sunday, so it's Sunday Times which is less boring.

.
.
.
.
I think I'm out of topic. Hmmm....which makes me think I should just end the post here. Agree? YES! 

CIAOZ~!

No comments: