Sunday, April 15, 2012

______ or not to _______?

To trust or not to trust?
This is something which I have contemplated ever since I step into college 7 years ago.
There were just too many betrayal which not only happen to me but also my friends and family that I saw throughout the years, and it has come to a point which I am reluctant to trust anybody.
A few of my closest friends...my family...there are the only ones.

To Love or not to love?
A blessing that's given to me since I was born. 
I thought my first relationship would be happily ever after; but not everyone's life is like a fairy tale. So much so, that didn't work out and I moved on. And there are people that came and left. Some broke my heart and I broke their heart. Anyway, I'm happy now, with what I have in my life. I have friends and family that loves me and I love them just as much. Family is the best and I always always heart them.  

To Live or not to live?
This isn't much of an option. 
There are times where I fell so hard and deep that it feels like I can never climb back up again. That is when I have this thought, which is not amusing at all. I try to refrain myself from thinking about it.
Not good to have this thought cuz it just screws up your life. And psychiatrist might just think that I'm nutz and I'll end up in some mental hospital!!! 

I'm just in this bad bad bad mood and i'm just stressed out! It's driving nuts!! 

No comments: