Wednesday, April 11, 2012

The "Vow" of Travelling

It's unbelievable that I started this blog in 2008 and it's been almost 4 years already! Looking back at all the things that I have written over the years, some are just plain stupid and some are pretty thoughtful (*not self-praising, just thoughtful from my point of view). Well, may the bygones be the bygones, and may the day ahead be a better one.


I just watched "Friends with Benefits". Apart from THE part, I think the story line was pretty good. I haven't got to watch such movies in a long time. Movies like that rarely come along and when it does, it's just turns my thinking around. Anyway, I like the set in the movie. I like the sunny days and all the New York-ers way of life and also Los Angeles!


I like Grand Central Station, especially when they did the flash mob in movie, it was magnificent! I have seen Central Park many times in various movies, would love to see it for myself!




So...that reminds me of  a ' vow' that me and a friend's made - to travel around the world in 5 years time from  the date: 13th March 2012. It was just a plain spontaneous decision made over lunch. Of course we did consider the fact that one of us or both of us might be married by then and blah blah blah...but well, to us...probably that wouldn't be a problem yet. Let's see how things work out to be. It would be a GREAT achievement if we can actually do such awesome things together. I love the idea. Always wanted to do something like that, if I have the financials! That's why we set it 5 years from now...cuz I would have started working and earning...and I would be able to afford it? I hope so!! *Fingers-crossed*

There are so many places that I would love to visit- Maldives, Rio de Janeiro, Paris, Mexico, Switzerland...etc. So many many places, with fascinating culture and scenery.

Aww...I'm dreaming now. Off to dreamland now! ToodleS!