Friday, April 6, 2012

"Place"

This is my so-called "place" where I seek comfort in when I'm going through difficulties.

I'm not going through tough times. It's more like my brain is over-functioning and makes me think of unnecessary stuffs which in turn drain my energy..mentally

I realized that I'm no longer the same me as I was few years back, or probably a year back. My thinking is so much different and my expectations in life have changed tremendously. It's scary when I think of it.

I'm taking a step back, to think, of myself, my future, my past...and many more.

Something that I can do over the short break that I have. At least, a breathing space for me.

I would like to travel, to go somewhere where people don't know me. I want to scream my heart out, for whatever reason it may be. I'm happy with my life, just that there are too much input and there's no output in my mental system, so it's pretty congested at the moment. I need to take time off.

Love you then, love you still...forever and always. 
To my beloved Piggy. Happy 3 years 9 months! I Love You!