Saturday, May 24, 2008

24th May

It has been quite a week. Though nothing much happened but I feel that things are getting rather hectic. Assignments have already been given out and I'm sure there are more to 'look forward' to... that's a life of a Science student...


Lil' bro Yit went on stage to perform for Teacher's Day last friday. And Wow! His caught the crowd off their feet, I guess. He played "Wonderful Tonight" by Eric Clapton. There were so many pictures taken at different angles by different people, some known, some unknown. Gosh! The pictures were even uploaded to one of the teacher's blog. It seems he got many praises from his teachers and the penyelia even asked him to perform for the patriotic month.Wow!!! Overnite fame! Haha...
Check out the pics of my bro ====== ttp://blog.udn.com/kktanbs/1878944
Another person that I'm proud of is my dear that won the M Idol competition. Congrats! Really very proud of you! ^^ So happy for you. In fact, I'm very happy for both of you!

Street Party 6 was on Wednesday, and I can say that it's a rather disappointing one. There was not much food and the music sucked! It was totally no fun. After grabbing some food, we went to check out Angie on her 1st Aikido class. We went for dinner with Ann after that at this place called Facebook Cafe. Hunged out there and took some pics with Shin's new camera. Haha

There's a new club here in Nilai,"Smoke Ez", few of us went and check it out on Thursday nite. Hmm...Not much comment on it. We danced a bit and Grace got a free drink for being the "Sexiest Girl" on the dance floor. Haha...It was ladies nite too so d gurls go free drinks. Hmm...this shud be the last clubbing for this semester since things are getting more hectic andI really need to focus on my studies now. Enough of playing for now!!! Focus!!

I went back home lastnite and I came back to the hostel about 2 hours ago. Stupid eh?!? Not really, just that I have journals and assignments to be completed. No time to waste though I'm wasting it now. There'll be Genetics quiz in the coming week. Gosh! Study Kuen! Study!!! Everyone is back home, Jiok, G and Wen are not here...Sobs...So lonely...

Before I came back, Me and Yit went to Terminal 1 to fix his phone. Kononnya his phone kena virus, but it came back okay and we wasted half an hour walking around Terminal 1. The guys that fix his phone was my ex schoolmates and I kinda got played by them. Gosh! It was like the old days where they tease prefects. ARGH! Anyway, it was ok. HAha. I'm always the victim of being 'bullied'. Am I that nice to bully huh?!?


Will post up some pics tomorrow. Don't know why I have probs uploading them. Perhaps connection too slow.

No comments: