Friday, May 2, 2008

My 'Lovely' Neighbours

F*** my Idiotic-Barbaric-Uncivilized Neighbour!





I woke up at 7am this morning because of them! And it's not a norm for me to wake up so EARLY especially during the hols.





Okay...it was not totally their fault but it's partially.





This morning, there was a dog strolling along the road and he's not from this neighbourhood. As you know, stranger dogs like him are not very welcomed by other dogs. So, my 2 dogs started barking at him and other dogs barked at him too...It was like chaos! Anyway, that's not my point.





My point is, my freaking neighbour SPRAYED water across the fence towards my dogs to stop them from barking! It's not the first time and it won't be the last. WHY the heck they do that? If I were to do the same thing to their dumb-dumb dog, would they be happy?!? I was so pissed that I can't sleep back. So...that's why I can't sleep anymore.


About my neighbours
Description that fit my neighbour:

Gamblers(I can hear them shouting to each other on hw much to bet on for the next 4D or Toto)

There are pure hooligans.

Barbaric.

Uncivilized.

Freaking arrogant.

They shout at each other (but they are actually talking).

They scold vulgar words across the street

They are unhygienic!

They dog is so big that he/she can jump over the fence and eat my dogs up (but too bad, he/she's tied up).

Their daugther thought she's model. She loves talks like a kid even though she's 2 years older to me. Likes to 'teh' guys that come to her house.

One of their sons is a drop out and have the worse manners I've ever seen.

I used to think the eldest son is cute until one day I realize he's such a jerk.

They are relatives with the neighbour on my other side of the house.



You see, before they moved in, we had a peaceful neighbourhood. It was just so nice and neighbours are so pleasant to each other. After they shifted in (both sides), this peaceful neighbourhood became some what like the MARKET! It's ok if they shout once a while, but, they do this on daily basis. It's pretty irritating when you are always listening to them shouting! Argh!We are not the only one that said that, but the people opposite my house and all feels the same way.


Oh well! I'm trying to take a pic of their dog and I'll post it up here. The dog doesn't look that bad actually, just cuz of her(or is it a him, I'm not sure) owner, I pretty much hate her! How come there's such kind of person on this world?!?

No comments: