Sunday, May 25, 2008

I want some peace...please

I can't upload photos!!!! WTH?!?!?!?!?!?!?



I've been trying for the whole day but I can't even upload a single photo. Gosh! Is it INTI's connection or is it blogger's prob?!? The connection here 'rocks' to the max and no connection in the world can beat it I guess, perhaps dial-up may be a competition. Oh well, I have to live with it.



I've been practically stucked in my room for the whole day. Partly cuz I'm doing my lab journals and assignments. But mainly cuz I have some fears towards stepping out of the room and I kept my door locked and lights off...the whole day! I listen to songs with headphones! i didn't go out for lunch nor dinner(yet). It's not ghost or some eerie stuff...just that I want some privacy and some peace. I've been getting a lot of unecessary disturbance from all around me...and I can't even do my work properly!! Hmph! Whatever...wish me luck in getting PEACE!!!



Today have not been the most productive day but I'm contented that I've partially finish some of the journals and assignments. So...gotta read some Biochem now. This subject...i have nothing to say about it cuz I tend to fall asleep everytime I start reading the textbook. Hmph! That's bad huh?!?



=Peace People! Peace! =

No comments: