Monday, June 2, 2008

Another week gone

A week passed by again just like that.

There was this 'Amazing Maze' thingy going on at the MPH here and the crowd was madness on the last day. I would say that it was quite fun for the combined maze. There were some 'ah kua' with big boobs, mummies and some ghost.

Chor Wai and Mridula came up to visit me and Sue on Wednesday. We went out for dinner or shud I say supper at Secret Recipe. I'm really glad and happy to see both of them. The last time the 4 of us went out was on the 1st nite of CNY. Gosh! That's long ago rite? Haha...Anyway, it was good meeting up with them. Took them on a stroll on campus *lame* I know. After that, they went back to Sban. Pictures will be uploaded soon after I get them from Chor Wai. ^^
## Chor Wai uploaded the pics in his blog, check it out there. ##

Thursday nite was..mm...I shall not describe much nor about Friday. Ask me if you wanna know more. *guilty*

Saturday nite I went out with the gals. We had dinner and watched INDIANA JONES. No comments about the movies but I had fun going out with the gurls. ^^ Gonna miss you Mri!

---------
Sometimes I don't know if I'm being too sensitive. Perhaps I should not care so much about others and how others feel about it. I should just be myself. Ya! That's the way! I should just be myself.

Whatever...I'm gonna get back to my assignment and finish it once and for all!
Ciaoz Ppl.

No comments: